Laser treatment removes tattoos by disintegrating the pigment colors with the high-intensity light beam.
Blue and black tattoo ink respond effectively to the treatment of laser wavelength. Black tattoo ink effectively absorbs all laser wavelength, this property makes black the easiest color to remove. Other colors can be treatment by specific lasers based on the pigment hues. Laser treatment erases tattoos by disintegrating the pigment colors with a high-intensity beam of light.
Before going under the laser tattoo removal treatment, you must schedule and consultation from certified and trained professionals who would evaluate your tattoo type and suggest you the perfect process, The number of sessions you will require depends on the size. Shape, age, the color of the tattoo.
Usually following thing you would expect during a laser tattoo removal technique:
- Your tattoo experts will give you a pair of protective eye shields
- The technician will test your skin health before performing the laser to understand the most effective intensity for the treatment
- The technician implements a laser to invade the pulse of laser light through the top layer of the skin which will absorb tattoo pigment specifically.
Smaller tattoos need less pulse whereas larger tattoo needs strong pulse to erase them. Though laser treatment is uncomfortable, they don’t require anaesthesia. There are fewer side effects rather than other tattoo removal treatments. In this article, we are going to talk about it vividly.
There are some significant reasons why tattoo owners choose laser tattoo removal treatment over alternative procedures:
- The treatment of laser tattoo removal procedure is efficient because it implements a higher intensity beam of light to eliminate the tattoo by disintegrating the pigments whereas other alternative methods won’t wipe out the tattoo so efficiently. They used to leave a stain.
- The laser tattoo reduction technique allows patients to customize the treatment as per the size of the tattoo, the application of colors to design a tattoo, as well as the age of the tattoo. It makes the complete procedure to eliminate the tattoo all more efficient. Creams and other cream or ointments usually do not offer a responsive outcome.
- The laser tattoo removal technology depends on the skin condition of a person. The tattoo will generally remove more than one sitting. However, with the course of time, your tattoo will entirely disappear. Nobody will realize that there has been a tattoo on the area of your body. Thus the treatment causes to entirely wipeout of the tattoo, unlike the substantial procedure.
- Though the laser treatment removes the tattoo from your skin, you may feel uncomfortable sometimes. However, it may easily be carried out with the application of topical anaesthetic cream. You might do not feel subsequent pain while the procedure and the treatment will be carried out efficiently by the dermatologist. Another method of tattoo removal is surgical which is ablative and painful
- Finally, a laser procedure that erases the tattoo from your skin is a cost-effective treatment. The price of the treatment will depend on the number of sitting that your tattoo experts will suggest to you. The consequence is super-effective and you will never be going to regret invested money.
Some noticeable side effects after laser tattoo removal treatment
- The tattoo removal site will be at high risk of infection. Laser treatment may leave permanent scars as well.
- It is not sure that tattoos will be entirely wiped out. In some situations, some colors are more effective to eliminate than other colors. Blue and Black colors significantly respond to laser treatment.
- Patients may end up with hypopigmentation that means the skin will look paler than the surrounded area of the tattoo. You may also have hyperpigmentation as well, it leaves the affected area darker than the rest of the area.
- Cosmetic tattoos like eyeliner, eyebrows, and lip liners generally leave dark stain after treatment than rest of your skin
How to find out a reputed doctor?
Make sure the tattoo removal treatment is being performed by a leading doctor or a certified tattoo specialist. You will get the best skin doctor in Dubai for the tattoo removal procedure. If it is possible, take a better recommendation from your dedicated primary care physician for your tattoo removal.
You must remember it is a sensitive as well as subtle procedure. Any wrong step may cause skin problems. Therefore we would suggest you take the help of a dermatologist who specializes in tattoo removal.
As Tattoo removal is an optional treatment ( when a person wants to remove his tattoo for his profession or religion), Insurance does not offer any kind of coverage. Dermatologist or tattoo specialist follows a different kind of tattoo removal technique depending upon the nature of the tattoo.
If someone decides to choose tattoo removal, please make sure to ask the optimum price directly to your specialist and ask them to provide the printed bill of all charges before you go under the procedure.