The most important thing to create muscle is nutrition, that’s why we’re going to show you 10 incredible tricks to create muscle based on your meals.
Many times it has been commented that when we want to gain muscle mass there are many factors that we must take into account, being one of the most important food, since having an adequate diet is in fact almost as important as exercise. For that simple reason is that this time I want to share 10 food tricks to gain muscle mass that will be very useful to meet each and every one of your goals and objectives.
If you have ever seen some foods to burn fat, you may notice some resemblance to the foods that we will see this time, as some of these foods do help burn fat to help the definition and volume, but what more Change from one diet to another are carbohydrates.
Next, basically what I will do is present some tricks that you must follow to gain muscle mass, but you must keep in mind that almost in all cases where you want to gain muscle mass the body also ends up winning a few pounds of weight. fat, especially because we have to ensure as much as possible the growth, besides that the important thing is to catabolize as little as possible:
10 tricks to keep in mind to gain muscle mass
- Consume proteins : We all know that for muscle development it is extremely important to consume protein, at least 1gr per kilo of weight that our body has, although in intense training it is recommended to consume at least 2 gr per kilo of weight, since which are needed to regenerate the muscular myofrils that broke in training.
- Eat carbohydrates : When we want to gain muscle mass we have to eat enough carbohydrates, where it is recommended to consume 3-4gr of carbohydrates per kilo of body weight, since this is necessary to be full of energy and to be able to perform the demanding and intense workouts of our routine, in addition to helping the muscle recover more quickly.
- Consume fat : Let’s start by saying that they are unsaturated fat, so in this case you do not have to worry about removing all the fat from your food, since it is necessary to produce thermogenesis and metabolize the adipose tissue, besides protecting to the muscle to catabolize and allow us to train much more intensely.
- Drinking water : You have probably heard a lot of times the importance of drinking water before, during and after exercise, since dehydration, even if it is minimal, affects our physical capacity and our physique in general, in addition to muscles are composed of 60% water.
- Several meals a day : Although you have also heard many times, it is important that you try to make between five and six meals a day, with a space of between two and three hours at most. In this way you will have a more stable glucose level and you will always have muscles full of energy. Remember that the most important meal is what you have after training, because if you want to increase the size of the muscles you have to eat in the first 20 minutes after training, with a source of protein and carbohydrates, if they can be predigested for easy absorption.
- Consuming antioxidants : It is a well known fact that antioxidants help us to stop the deterioration of muscle cells and in particular vitamins E and C greatly support the anabolic process of recovery, regeneration and growth of muscles at the cellular level.Some of the foods in which you will find a large amount of vitamin C is in lemons, oranges, tangerines and grapefruit, in terms of vitamin E, you can find it in avocado and walnuts.
- Consuming sodium : We know that sodium, if not consumed with care, is a deadly enemy because it retains liquids and can cause other problems, but this is an essential mineral that is necessary to have a better absorption of nutrients, Besides that it is a natural enhancer of the anabolic hormone insulin and is lost when sweating in workouts.You can increase your sodium intake with sauces, canned foods and nutritional supplements.
- Eating nuts : These have a high content of fibers, proteins and healthy fats, especially nuts, almonds and seeds or sunflower seeds. They are also very useful when consumed between meals or added to a meal to improve the amount of protein consumed.They are also ideal to be consumed before going to sleep, since their high content of healthy fiber and fat helps to slow down digestion, so that their amino acids are kept longer in the body, which helps to avoid the decomposition of the muscle mass while we sleep.
- Daily breakfast oatmeal : This is very rich in proteins of high biological value, minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, fats, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and E. that they contain a good amount of fibers that contribute to an excellent intestinal functioning. You can combine them with proteins of animal origin, such as skimmed milk, which will improve anabolic results. It is also recommended as pre-training food because of its function as an energizer.
- Consume eggs : Although many people are afraid of them, it is clear that egg whites are among the fastest-digesting protein sources, which makes them an excellent choice to eat before or after training. The yolks are full of lectin and healthy fats, in addition to saturated fats, which are assimilated slowly.
Another excellent detail of the eggs is that they do not contain carbohydrates, in addition to cooked you can take them almost anywhere in a simple and clean way.
With this we come to the end of the advice, and as you may have noticed, this time did not talk about the supplements that can be taken for muscle growth very thoroughly, in which protein shakes can stand out, Zinc, as, multivitamin, creatine, etc … Since here we want to indicate that while you have the right diet, be constant, disciplined and strict, you can get the results you’ve always wanted.